Fiberglass Woven Filter Bags
Filmedia® fiberglass woven filter bags is widely used for industrial dust collection because of its high covering capacity , good air permeability and high filtration efficiency. Woven fiberglass is great fabric for RABH filter bag, heat-resistance. What’s more, our products are all produced by DORNIER machine from German.
Capacity:2000 m² per day.
FAW: 200-850 gsm and other customized weight.
Weave: plain, twill, satin.
Optional Choice: Pleated Filter Bag (Star Bag)
The main advantages and features:
- To increase system filtration capacity by 50-150% as needed without major changes to the dust collectors ;
- System cleaning efficiency markedly increased with the effective increase of bag to bag distance;
- Bag life extended due to significant reduction of fatigue damage to the bags due to bag to cage impact
Specifications of Fiberglass Filter Cloths
Weight: 350~900 g/m2
Air permeability: can be customized.
Operating temperature: 280℃
Fiberglass filter cloth has high covering capacity and good air permeability,thus providing higher filtration efficiency,lower filtration resistance.
- Pipe Insulation–High Temperature resistence.
- High Temperature Insulation–High Temperature resistence.
- Insulation Enhancement–Our products can be used in the field of insulation enhancement.
- Insulation Rubber Tape–Insulated rubber tape specifically refers to the tape used by electricians to prevent leakage and to provide insulation.
- Screen Cloth–Our products can be used to make screen cloth.
- Aviation Material–Aviation materials are the material guarantee for the development and production of aerospace products, and also the technical foundation for the aerospace products to achieve the desired performance, service life and reliability. It is very reliable to use our fiberglass filter cloth for aviation material.
- Film Material–The core of membrane technology is membranes. In general, the chemical properties and structure of the membrane have a decisive influence on the properties of the membrane separation. Therefore, it is required that the membrane material should have good film forming properties, chemical stability, resistance to acids, alkalis, oxides, and microorganisms.
- PTFE High Frequency Substrate–Fiberglass filter cloth is widely used in PTFE high frequency substrate.
According to the weaving method:
1. Flat Fiberglass Filter Cloth
2.Textured Fiberglass Filter Cloth
According to the yarn type:
1. Continuous yarn fiberglass filter cloth
2. Bulk yarns fiberglass filter cloth
Flat Fiberglass Filter Cloth compared with Textured Fiberglass Filter Cloth
Flat fiberglass’s wearability, fastness is higher than the textured. While its elasticity, tenderness, glossiness is lower than the textured. Despite the differences, they share the same price.
Continuous yarn filter cloth compared with bulk yarn fiberglass filter cloth
Bulk yarn fiberglass filter cloth is weaved by fluffy yarn, which is more permeable than the continuous yarn. Besides, it improves the de-dust efficiency which can up to more than 99.5% and the filtration speed can up to 0.6-0.8m/min. The price of bulk yarn fiberglass is higher than continuous yarn fiberglass filter cloth.
Properties of Flat Fiberglass Filter Cloth
Properties of Textured Fiberglass Filter Cloth
|Weight (g/m2 )||450||550||800||450||550|
|Tensile strength (N/25mm)||warp||＞1750||＞2200||＞2400||＞1700||＞1700|
|Recommended air flow(m/min)||＜0.5||＜0.7||＜0.5|
|Remark||Description include PSI、 FCA、 RH、 BI 、ST,width range 400-1000mm,filter bag diameter rangeΦ120-300mm|