PTFE(Teflon) Needle Felt
PTFE(Teflon) Needle Felt is one of the most excellent chemical fiber fabric.
- Working temperature up to 250℃
- it is virtually chemically inert in biological environments.
- Daily capacity reaches 3000 square meters.
Features of products
Polytetrafluoroethylene felt is an inert felt with excellent hydrophobic properties and resistance to chemical attacks with a 260°C maximum service temperature.
- PTFE felt is designed to easily handle extreme conditions like high acid gas concentrations (HCL, H2SO4), high humidity, and chemically operative conditions
- PTFE Felt with PTFE membrane lamination is also available to enhance filtration efficiency and to reduce differential pressure
- withstand attack from the most corrosive chemicals such as concentrated acids
Physical and Chemical properties:
- Chemicals Processing: Dryer gas filtration under chemically or thermally demanding conditions
- Medical, municipal, industrial, sewage sludge, biomass, and hospital waste incineration